Monday, December 21, 2009

IdAHO

I'm home for Christmas!
We arrived Saturday afternoon and I feel like I'm in a dream. Everything is so foggy here and really really quiet. I'm hoping to post every day this week to hopefully get myself back into the groove of blogging, even if I'm just posting pics. I left my laptop at home so I don't have anyway to Photoshop my images. I can't remember the last time I posted a photo that I didn't tweak so this might be a challenge. It will be good for me!
I went for a really great run in the rain this morning and came home to a crackling fire. My parents heat the cabin with a wood stove and I absolutely love it. I love the smell, the intense heat, the colors bouncing on the walls and the way it makes everyone gather together.
I think it's going to be a great week.
I've had plenty of time to finish Christmas cards but I don't think anyone will receive them until after new years... oopsie.
HOpe you're all staying warm and enjoying the season. xo tam.

2 comments:

mary brink said...

hey - i hope you guys have a great time! loves and merry christmas!

Ann On and On... said...

Jumped over from helloowl....Love your blog.

Titles are helpful, I love Idaho and might not have found you if your title was anything else. Maybe if it was chocolate I would have look too. :D

My husband and I do research in Lowman, ID, but travel everywhere in Idaho. We got married in Powell. (Clearwater National Forest)