Sunday, January 31, 2010

WeDDinG ReCePTIon*

I met this cute couple two weeks ago photographing their wedding reception. Joanna and Andy got married in California last month and had a reception here in Denver to celebrate with friends and fam. They rented this really great loft downtown and had so many great people come to celebrate with them. It was really fun, I spent yesterday editing over 130 images from the fun event. Today... laundry, draw, edit photos, dinner with v... perfect way to end a productive weekend. :)
Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Great photos, hope you are having a good week xx

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can bruit about that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the fall issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=easy cd-da extractor 11.5.0.1 pro ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg