Saturday, June 5, 2010

Success!

It worked.
I got the call on Thursday that I'm pregnant. Super exciting.
It just happened to be our anniversary too so it made for an extra special dinner out. It's such a relief... feels like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders. I'm only 4 weeks along so I'll definitely be taking it easy the next couple of months. Hopefully everything goes well. I have an ultrasound in two weeks to check for a heartbeat(s). They put two embryos in so we'll see if both of them made it or if we've got one hanging on. Thanks so much for all of your support. It's still really early so keep your fingers crossed.
xoxoxoxoxo

12 comments:

Tam Hess said...

TAM! Hooray...looking forward to more exciting posts:) Hugs!

Carol Anne said...

Wow! Congratulations! So glad to hear the good news!

mariel said...

congratulations! :)

Melissa said...

Super excited for you both! Congrats!!!

Danielle said...

Congratulations. I'm so excited for you both. I've been awaiting this post and watching closely I thought when you didn't post it may not have worked!! What a perfect gift for your anniversary

Danielle said...

Been meaning to ask are u still making the printed onesies?

Artfulife said...

Tam I am so excited for you! Congratulations!!!!!

mairedodd said...

ooooooooh - congratulations! and the timing of your news makes for a wonderful story for you both in later years... this is wonderful tam, take it easy for sure... and be happy, deeply, profoundly content... xo

tamara said...

Oh MY! I'm so happy for you!

Kristin said...

Congrats!!! Looking forward to seeing cute baby ideas and posts!

Anonymous said...

Great news! Prayers and positive thoughts for a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

OMG, congrats!! Hope you're feeling OK, I remember those first couple of months wasn't so fun... but it does get better :) So looking forward to witnessing your journey to motherhood (and ask me anything you want, seriously!)