Tuesday, December 28, 2010

ChriStMaS* 2010

We had a really nice holiday. All of V's family came over to our house.. lots of presents, food, games and fun. Vito cooked an amazing dinner, it was nice spending a lot of time with his family.

I baked a lot on Christmas eve.. cookies, breads and two cheesecakes. I probably won't be doing any baking for awhile. I got my fix.


V went out of town on a "man trip" with his brother and Ali for a few days so things have been quiet around the house. While he's off hiking miles in the snow I've been snuggled up on the couch getting in some serious down time. I'm really going to enjoy this last week off work.
Aside from having a girlfriend over for dinner, today I have absolutely nothing planned... I can't remember the last time I've had a day like this. Super nice.
Hope you had a great holiday. xo

3 comments:

Someone said...

all theese pics are so amazing :D

mairedodd said...

how wonderful! do enjoy this time to just regroup and relax... xo

Danielle said...

Your Christmas sounds perfect. Can I please havevsome cookies?