Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Life lately...

Life lately has been quiet. I feel like we've spent the last 3.5 months getting used to the new normal. Getting used to each other and getting used to family.

Odell has changed my life. Things have slowed down and it's good. It's seems like 75% of the time life with baby is really great and 25% of the time it's really hard. But the good totally outweighs the bad.

I shouldn't say bad... just hard.

Just different.

I spent 29 years of my life living a certain way and now that's all changed. But the change has changed me... and it's really sweet.

Being able to spend time at home with him right now is lovely. Most of our days are the same.. lots of walks, lots of looking, watching, sitting, napping, growing.


It's interesting how much he entertains me... I can just watch him smile, laugh, coo and it makes me feel good inside.


Vito asks me, "what are you doing today??...."

and i say, "...not much.."




It's a good "not much"




My new familiar.

4 comments: