Monday, September 24, 2007

*flag football, bang trim, new shoes**

Vito played in a flag football tournament on Saturday that lasted a good 6 hours. Cassius and I laid in the shade all day and watched, it was so relaxing.
Perfect fall windy day.
V was so stiff on Sunday he could hardly walk. I don't think Cash has been pet that much in his life so he was exhausted from all the attention.
Nice relaxing weekend.
Wednesday we are headed off to California for a wedding so we have a sHoRT work week. Today is my Thursday, tomorrow is my Friday. Yay! ...and it's really only MonDAy!







Did you know that this is what's inside a baseball?
I didn't.
Cassius was flossing all day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Tamara,

Edna is one cool lady. What a story. Hope you are well. What lense or setting are you using on your camera. Drink some champagne at the wedding for me.
Lanka

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oh, Tams call me pretty please!

Nura Keif said...

Those photos are beautiful!!