Monday, October 8, 2007

Perfect FaLL WeekenD.

Saturday was so beautiful. Sunny, CoOL, ReLaxinG. Perfect weather for napping. Cash and I took a long nap in the afternoon. He actually napped most of the day, I however, did get some cleaning done. Vito worked in the yard getting things buttoned up for winter.

sleepy daWG.

As I was saving these pics to the computer, I found this picture of Cassius when he was a puppy. So so cute. I can hardly remember him like this, so little.

Sunday morning I ran in the 'Race for the Cure' with Brian and in the evening Vito and I went to a hockey game. Beer and Peanuts, perfect combo.

1 comment:

amy brink said...

hi dear! i can't hang out either tuesday or thursday!!! :( boo. but, i can do wednesday or friday and i want to so hopefully that will work! if not, i'm leaving early saturday to go to michigan for a week, then i'll be back and we can hang out. i love ya! i want to see you soon! p.s. your birthday is in only 11 short months!