Friday, October 26, 2007

FaLL BrEak, WiLd tHingS, CaBin in the WoOds*

Finally! Fall break is here.
almost.
at 3:20 today it will be. The kids at school have turned into WiLd BeaSts in anticipation for break, so I decided to read 'Where The Wild Things Are' to the younger kids and let them draw their own wild thing (self portrait).

We are flying to IdaHo tomorrow morning and will spend the entire week relaxing. Heather and Ali will be joining us on Wednesday. We'll be making cabin plans, reading books, going for long jogs, drinking coffee by the fire and knitting until our fingers bleed. Heather and I started knitting the same cute cute sweater a couple weeks ago so we have something to work on while we are up there.

I chopped my hair again.
See you soon mama.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love my Wife. A Lot.

Anonymous said...

Great work.