Monday, March 16, 2009

MonDaY**

I ran 11 on Saturday, it felt really good...but I got a sunburn on my shoulders and the back of my neck. I'm not used to wearing sunscreen yet, since it's only March! It was such a nice day.And Saturday night we went out to dinner at Ja Ja Bistro (amazing French Restaurant) with Ron and Whit. A little celebration for V and Whit's five years of business. One of V's interns works there and she totally hooked us up with this super cute dessert.Sunday I went to a yoga class with duce, came home and did some printing! It was fun. I started doing a little Spring cleaning yesterday and started organizing the garage.
It was a really nice weekend. This Spring weather has been amazing. I keep waiting for it to turn and start snowing but so far it's been really lovely. Hope you have a great MoNdAY!*

3 comments:

Artfulife said...

So jealous! 11 miles? Lucky duck. I can't wait to get back into shape. It is so much harder after 3 kids, but I'm still trying. Happy Monday to you too. Keep up the awesome training. You are inspiring me to keep on track.

Jennifer Coomer said...

I am liking the new blog layout!

OpaqueSkies said...

Brooks are great. I typically buy Saucony, but purchased a pair of hot pink lightweight trainers that are Brooks and lOVE them!

Nice prints. I learned to do this in high school. Time consuming but great results.

Saw your link on the Elsie blog.