Tuesday, June 9, 2009

TuesdAY??**

Well it's already happening.. my days are starting to blurrr together. Being on summer vacation makes everyday feel like a Saturday. I made-up a little desert last night to take to a friends for dinner. This is the first thing I've baked in months ...and actually.... it's not baked so it probably doesn't count. ... but it was yummy.
I saw my first tornado! We had a decent sized tornado touch down here in Denver and it was quite the sight. We took Cassius to the dog park and before we could get back to the car we saw a tornado dropping out of the sky. We were sprinting in flip flops (probably 1/2 mile) as fast as we could back to the car. We took cover under a bridge and watched golf ball sized hail pound the pavement. Isn't it huge?!
HapPy Tuesday..err.. Monday?? ... Wednesday??
hee hee.

2 comments:

Artfulife said...

That's bizarre!

shane rocket said...

holy geez chick- glad you guys are OK!!!

on a lighter note - no photos? what?