Thursday, February 10, 2011

JusT WaiTiNG....

We're just waiting here...
I've been doing everything I can to pass the time...
the official due date is tomorrow.

I'm still working which has helped pass the time during the day but when I get home in the afternoon...
I've been taking lots of naps (notice Cassius still sleeping)

Some knitting, drawing, painting, cleaning... hanging things on the walls here and there...
wondering if these vintage blocks I purchased at an antique store were painted with lead paint... I did put a couple of new prints in my etsy shop! Go take a looksie!
Hope you're staying warm... it's been so cold here in Denver the last couple of weeks.

4 comments:

mairedodd said...

soon, soon and your heart is going to swell like you could never begin to imagine... the etsy additions are great and how did i miss those on the wood blocks?! so excited for you... take care of yourself and keep the updates coming... xo

Danielle said...

Is it weird to be so excited for you. I'm glad to see your still enjoying your last days. It will be anytime now xx

Hannah said...

Your headboard is as gorgeous as you are! So excited for your little one!

pramod said...

Nice Blog
Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,
Last Minute Flights to South Africa