Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Someone's been PaiNtinG**--**

One week until my due date! I've been painting to help pass the time and just listed these 8 tiny little paintings in my etsy shop today. It had been months and months since I'd picked up a paintbrush and it's felt so great! Ali and Heather gave me a really cool little original painting on wood as a Christmas gift and I really loved the concept of painting on a small hard surface. It inspired these...It's been crazy cold here in Denver the last few days and school has been cancelled, it's been amazing! Drinking warm drinks, knitting, wearing sweatpants all day and veturing out here and there to meet girlfriends for lunch or coffee. It's a great way to spend my last week before this baby comes.
Hope you're staying warm!

8 comments:

Danielle said...

One week. Oh my.

Lola Nova said...

Stumbled upon your blog. Love the wee paintings and all the best in your new adventure!

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Wow, almost there, good luck with everything!

Lowe said...

I think these wooden painted pieces and your art on Etsy is just darling! Congrats on the little one - hope (s)he comes soon! I know waiting can be frustrating!

buy rift account said...

Cool! love it. .so cute.

toryburchshoesbags said...

Whether you seek out a pair of high
Asics Tiger heels for a prom or your wedding, there is usually a huge selection of the most chic and sophisticated styles offered to you, helping you choose a pair of evening shoes to perfect your special
Hogan Shoes occasion. Dress to impress in a fashionable pair of heels. From prom shoes to wedding shoes, I believe there must be the perfect pair of evening shoes for you.

youli said...

做个完美的苗条美人儿,其实就是这么简单
肩部过宽的女孩应避免任 春秋白领 何具有加宽肩部作用的款式,如大垫肩、肩章、大荷叶领、一字型领、肩膀上有滚边或者褶皱设计、泡泡袖等 流行短裙 上衣都最好避免选择。
肩宽的女孩在选择服饰的时候应选择领口开阔的上衣是关键,特别是V字型领口,V字型领口具有很好的视线延伸效果,简洁款式的背心和绕颈式的上衣 雪纺连衣裙 是不错的选择,都具有很好的削肩效果。肩宽的女孩也很适合穿着今季很流行的竖条纹服饰,纵向的竖条纹也能够有效地缩减肩部的宽度,解决肩宽女孩的苦恼肩宽的女孩还可以利用长款项链和领带等长款饰物在颈间制造出V字形,从而在 性感韩版 视觉上达到削肩效果,使身材看起来更加匀称。在下装的选择上,

pramod negi said...

Nice Blog
Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,
Last Minute Flights to South Africa