Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's HOT ouTSiDe.

We went on a little camping trip to the mountains last week. I can't remember the name of where we went so I just wont tell you... but we did find this super cute little coffee stand in this tiny tiny town on our way back down the mountain.
Deb is working at a different school this year so it was nice having her come along.

Vito built me a couple of frames for new canvases. I got a couple more commissions I'm working on, but now that schools starting I have a feeling it's going to take a bit to get them finished.

He also built me THIS...
A headboard! It's about 6 feet tall and soooooo cool. It has a really nice stainless frame that he attached the panels to but it's hard to see with this photo.

I've been busy getting my classroom ready for when the kids come back to school next week. Only 3 days.. eek!

2 comments:

Jennifer Coomer said...

That headboard is awesome! I am inspired.

amy brink said...

i like your new blanket too! oh, and i like you!