Monday, January 5, 2009

ChRistMAs ReCaP*

I took a few pics during the holiday and figured if I didn't put them on soon I never would, so here we go again with a photo blow out two days in a row.I knit a few pairs of mittens and printed some cards.I tried to make the bathroom look Christmasy. Is an elephant saying 'Merry Christmas' festive?? not sure.
Had all of V's fam over for Christmas day, it was really nice.
Lots of food.
Lots of presents.Lots of baking.
.. and lots of cleaning up the next day. Have you ever baked Challah bread?? It's my new favorite to bake. I made these this weekend and they were absolutely delish! Surprisingly delish the next day as well, still moist. We had Jess and Matt over for dinner Saturday, the bread was a hit. If anyone wants the recipe send me an e-mail and I'll type it up for you.
HaPPy Monday**

1 comment:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Yay! You guys had a jolly good time... Baking can be quite addictive, just wish there'd be someone for me, who could do the clean up afterwards...hee* snap-snap!done!! ~Great pics by the way!