Thursday, February 19, 2009

YesTeRdaY**

It's hard to believe that it's already Thursday. This week is really buzzing along. Vito headed off to San Francisco yesterday for a conference and won't be back until Sunday. So with last night being my first "single" night I started it off right with lots of girl time. I had tea and yummy lemon bread with Emily (my sister-in-law) downtown. Her and Curtis (v's brother) have a really cute loft downtown that is super tiny and oh so cute. It was really nice.Then... I met Han's new doggie Remington! He is so cute and wouldn't sit still long enough for a picture. Han and I went to dinner and talked the night away. And.. I came home and started a new drawing. Perfect end to an evening. And tonight... Duce is coming over! eeek! It just gets better and better.
Hope you have a lovely ThurSdAY!::

1 comment:

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Wow, you're very productive for one day! And I can tell that doggie's tail is helicoptering even in the still photo :) So cute!