Friday, July 6, 2007

Green Thumb Update














Well in the last six weeks we've made quite unbelievable progress with the garden. We just came home from spending a week in California visiting friends and everything is still alive. The neighbor girl successfully managed to water the correct way and at the appropriate times.
Can you believe the TOMATOES!? As tall as me.

Each plant has at least half a dozen dandies on it.

Yummity, Yum, Yum!

Now this massive ball of deliciousness is the biggest

and baddest head of lettuce I have every laid eyes on in my life.

It is seriously the size of a beach ball.

This dreamy pepper is only the size of my pinkie but it's off to a great start.


And of course I have to put a picture of Cash on here,

we took him to the dog park today and apparently

he has quite the fondness for sunscreen.

He was licking me so much on the way there that I had to document.



I'm not sure if this picture is cute or absolutely

disgusting. I'm leaning towards cute. Adorable

actually.

No comments: