Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday at the RaCeS**

Vito and I went to the horse track yesterday with Jess and Matt. Jess and Vito were quite impressive betters, they knew exactly what they were doing. However, Matt Stevens and I didn't have as much luck (or strategy). My scientific process wasn't too difficult, I didn't bother looking at stats, I walked over to the stable and picked the first horse that gave me a wink. Needless to say I didn't do so well, I lost all of the money Vito won.

Apparently in college Vito and Jess visited the track on a regular basis. After 8 races of me loosing money, I was more interested in taking pictures of the big betters and horses.

Lots of cigars and cold beer on a hot day. It was a scorcher, high 90's for sure.






1 comment:

Melissa said...

That sounds like fun!!! I can picture the whole thing, V is hard core! :)