Monday, September 15, 2008

BirTHdAy WeekEnD*

Thank you for all of the birthday wishes!
I had such a great birthday weekend.
Went out for drinks and appetizers on Friday with Matt's sister Amy (it was her birthday too!)

On Saturday we went up to the mountains for a hike up to St. Mary's glacier, the weather was beautiful! A little chilly but so nice to breath that cool mountain air.
And yesterday, lots of football watching and needle felting (my latest obsession). If you haven't tried it you must! It's so fun! My friend Marsha from work introduced me to it and now I can't stop. Also, I've been collaborating with another EtSy artist the last couple of weeks and have something fun to share, soon!
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

fab new obsession!

Just to let you know that my NEW blog is up & running... finally!!!

Anyhow, hope you check it out & don't forget to 'click' on comment ok... I need to know how a wonderful art teacher think of my new 2ndhome... grade me!...heehee

hope to hear from you soon...
charmed* as alwaysss...