Monday, September 21, 2009

Awesome WeeKenD**

The Winefest was amazing, it was everything I imagined! Fun friends, great wine, fabulous food... just perfect. We spent all day Saturday in this big amazing park listening to great music and enjoying the fab weather.There was lots of grape stomping fun..
And nice evenings with my favorite boy. I love how blurry this picture is... he was making me laugh and I couldn't hold the camera still. The drive home yesterday was cool and cloudy. Vito snapped this photo while I was driving, the fall colors were beautiful through the mountains.I definitely want to go back next year. HapPy MoNdAY!

2 comments:

Artfulife said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! The grape stomping looks like a total hoot! Brings back memories of I love Lucy!

Diana said...

You guys are adorable!

BTW, thank you so much for you fun comment, that literally made me audibly laugh so hard; it was the sweetest comment and made me blush!