Friday, September 11, 2009

Forever Darling Fashion ShOW*

Last night was the Forever Darling 3 annual fashion show. This year it was an Avant Garde competition with 8 featured runway designers paired up in teams of 2 to create a cocktail outfit inspired by flower arrangements that Marguax Brauker from A Design Resource created.A few months ago I was asked by the creator (Fallene Wells) to sell some of my prints and onesies at her show! The event promotes artists, local businesses and this year raised money for Autism Speaks. They had an incredible turnout and I met so many really cool local designers. It was hard for me to stay at my little booth, I kept wanting to try on all of their fun clothes! It was a really cool event to be a part of and I really hope I can do it again next year.
I'm so happy today if FriDaY! Big birthday flag football tournament tomorrow. wooo hooo!
Have a good weekend. :)

2 comments:

mairedodd said...

it's saturday so - happy birthday! hope you are enjoying yourself! :0)

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday! The Fashion show sounds like it would be right up my alley. Very cool that you displayed your designs at it!