Wednesday, September 2, 2009

InspiRaTiOn**

This beautiful painting (done by a kindergartner) has been my inspiration for quite a few things this week...
I LOVE these colors and I'm stealing this palette for one of my paintings for my show. It's so Fallish and warm. It even inspired me to dye my hair. yay! Black and Mustard, does it get much better.?
If I was just wearing some blue earrings I would match perfectly.
I started a file on my computer of interesting color palettes created by kids. I've got quite a few goodies..
Hope your having a good week.
I'm excited for a dinner tonight with Duc and Duce. Two very inspiring friends...
Enjoy your wednesday.

4 comments:

mairedodd said...

with your creamy skin and beautiful eyes, you seem to pull off any color... and they always make your eyes pop! really cool about the kids... you know what picasso says, right?

Kristin said...

I love it when the kids give us inspiration!

hether rose said...

I've always loved your hair dark-you look hot!

Francis said...

Wow! Talk about blue eyes with that black hAiR!!! Cool! Always LOOKING GOOOOOD!:)