Wednesday, July 7, 2010

HappY 4th of JuLy (a little late)

We went to the horse track for the second year in a row for the 4th of July. Vito decided to dress up this year... it was extra funny because he was the only one dressed up. :) Ladies kept coming up to him wanting to take pictures with him. I won 35 bucks hitting a trifecta on the first race, it pretty much made my day. Ali came into town all last week to shoot a commercial for Vito, it was awesome having him in town. We spent an afternoon in the mountains, it was nice to get out of the city.
And now... I'm in the Salt Lake City airport on my way to IDAHO for two and a half weeks! So excited to see my family and attend my High School Reunion! Looking forward to having plenty of blogging time up there. Can't wait to take some fun pics. Hope you're having a great week. xo

1 comment:

Danielle said...

It sounds like a blissful couple of weeks. How are you feeling?