Sunday, July 18, 2010

IvY.

My cousin Ivy was up for the reunion so we got to spend a lot of time together this weekend. The weather here has been nice and hot! Perfect swimming weather. It's been great for my white body to see the sun! The newest addition to the dock... a 9 ft diving board! Apparently the small one (above) just wasn't cutting it. :) I still haven't gone off the big one but everyone else seems to have broken it in. Jumps, dives, flips, twirls, accidental belly flops... it's gotten a lot of use.
I had a great time the last few days at my class reunion, so fun seeing people I haven't seen in years. Hope you're having a restful weekend. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be fantastic to have Vit up to join you. Glad you enjoyed seeing all your old calssmates. 10 year reunions are crazy!

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Such a beautiful place you grew up in! And love that last pix, actually love all your pix in these last few post of your trip back home. So nostalgic, making me a bit homesick too... :) Hope everything's going well (and wish your computer a speedy recovery!)