Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I few things I'm loving...

I started back to school last week so things have been a bit busy (and early!)
But aside from having to wake up early, I really like going back to a structured schedule. I tried to take care of a few things around the house before school started (clean the house, get the carpets cleaned, play in the yard..) so I wouldn't feel to overwhelmed when I came home from work. I'm glad I did it. Hands down my favorite thing in our yard right now are these daisy's! It's nearing the end of season for them. :( So.. I took one last pic and filled a few more vases with fresh ones so I can remember how much I enjoyed them this summer.Speaking of enjoying.. how can you not enjoy this face. Vito is off on another backpacking trip this week so Cassius follows me around everywhere. And our garden is doing great! We have more lettuce and onions this year than we need so we'll be able to give away goodies to the neighbors, yay! We did have one casualty.. last week Vito wanted some basil for his dinner so he walked out (at night) and cut off a few stems. Once he walked inside he realized he cut off the tops of our bell peppers. There were six tiny little green peppers hanging from the stems. :( oopsie.
Hope your having a nice week.
xo::

1 comment:

mairedodd said...

following up on 'things i am loving' i left you an award on my blog... if you would like to participate, great! if not, no harm... i love what you shared in this post...