Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What we've been up to....

We've been enjoying the last few days of the hot summer. Our garden is finally starting to produce some goodies. I've been giving mint and onions away by the bag full.Vito has been cooking some amazing fresh pasta and seasoning it with goodies from the garden. And... fresh summer desserts! mmm.. On Saturday vito turned the big 33! yay! We went to the rockies game with some of our fav friends and had a really great time.
This is my second week back to school so things have been a bit crazy but I'm starting to get into the routine. Kindergarten comes today for the first day. I love going out and watching all the parents cry as they say goodbye.


I have some exciting news to share this weekend. Something I've started planning for....


Hope your week is going well..
oh! and Heather & Ali had their baby girl! sweet Roma!
I sewed a super cute baby blanket for her while I was in Idaho. I'll snap a few pics before i take it to the post office this afternoon. I'm tempted to keep it for myself.
Happy WedneSDaY!
xo

3 comments:

shane rocket said...

well it is about time you get back here.... :) love the bottom photo!

mairedodd said...

another super post! they are so vibrant and full of life - i love them! yummy food, good times, happy news... awesome!

Anonymous said...

Relaxed oneself throughout an anxiety attack with comforting, positive ideas. Visualize yourself inside your preferred put on The planet, surrounded by people you love, performing something you enjoy above all else. You might visualize oneself at Niagara Tumbles with the Butterfly Conservatory, viewing each of the stunning creatures flit all around. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]T22wyuul[/url]