Friday, August 28, 2009

MeLLow NiGhT**

Vito and I had a mellow night last night at home. We took Cassius to the park and did a little park workout together. We came home and he cooked me a delish dinner. He's been on a fresh pasta kick for awhile and I love it. It so easy, eggs and flour.. and so yummy. We used some onions and peppers from the garden. It's starting to feel like the end of summer... the nights are getting so cool. I really love it. I think Fall is my favorite season. I noticed our neighbors trees are starting to turn.
I hope you enjoy your weekend. Camping tomorrow should be adventurous, I'll take plenty of pics to document.
xo

2 comments:

mairedodd said...

what a nice evening and so beautifully documented... that window picture is gorgeous... i agree about the seasons, autumn is my favorite too... & even though biologically, things are dying, they seem more alive than ever...

Artfulife said...

Can't wait to see more pics of the ghost town. Hope you have a great weekend ;)