Monday, August 24, 2009

WeeKeNdInG**

Saturday we had Vito's annual company BBQ at our house. I always look forward to seeing everyone. He works with so many really really cool people. We only ALL get together twice a year, once in the summer and once in February for his "Christmas" party. We really tried this year to get everything ready early so that we could just relax on the day of the party. We did a pretty good job. These are the only two pics I took before people started showing up.

I got a new coffee table! I bought it for 10 bucks off of craigslist and spent last week painting it. I really love it.
We played bocce ball, corn hole and pig (shorter version of horse). Winners won fun gift certificates. I think everyone had a really fun time.
We spent Sunday relaxing and went to see Tarantino's 'Inglorious Bastards.' I loved it.
The last few weekends we've gone to watch matinees in the middle of the day. I love coming out of the theatre when it's still light out.
Hope you had a nice weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you've had a super busy fun summer!
saw your glassware in Boulder yesterday :) would love to grab a coffee sometime soon.

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Glad you had a great weekend :)

Did I remember right that you used to make these cute baby onesies? Or am I hallucinating from lack of sleep :P Just went to your store and didn't see them... Let me know if you're making them, love to put Eva in your art work :)

Danielle said...

When is it my turn to cone and play. Love the coffee table.

brianahutch said...

i think by winners won gift certificates you mean howie and bri won ALL the gift certificates... i'm done bragging. for today anways... xoxo

janel. said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and it is awesome!! I am also an art teacher too :) Ok, I am off to read the rest of your blog and get super inspired.
Thanks love,
janel
xoxo