Monday, August 17, 2009

I LoVe WeeKenDS**

We stayed home all weekend hanging out, it was nice. We worked in the yard Saturday and noticed that most of the flowers are looking a bit wilty. I tried to freshen up vases but the selection is running low.Vito's parents came over for dinner, it was yummy. V made homemade pasta.... mmmm...
And Sunday... we spent most of the day in the garage. We used this beautiful pine...to make beautiful frames. I'm having a solo art show!! It's so exciting. 13 new paintings, all fun sizes... oh I can't wait. Mark your calendars Denver friends.. Friday the 13th of November.
It's going to be so fun! I'll give more details as things unfold. I'll be stretching canvas all week. I already know what I'm painting so I'm super anxious to get started. HaPpy MoNDaY!**

4 comments:

amy brink said...

yay! i can't wait for your show!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

OMG!!! I will so come to your art show! That's super exciting!

mairedodd said...

so wish i lived in your area! but please make sure we get to visit the show here, ok? i often go to your etsy shop, completely in love with your work and totally unable to choose something to buy!! and what i think is so cool is that you are so in touch with 'you'... your blog, your art, your beautiful smiling face - all you in different phases, the essence is all the same...

Danielle said...

it sounds like the perfect wekeend. i wish i could come but im sure you will take LOTS of photos.