Saturday, August 4, 2007

ahh... nothing like Saturday morning coffee**

This was my first week back to school and I'm ready for a relaxing weekend. This week was just meetings and classroom setup. Having the whole summer off made it hard to get up at 6 every morning. It took me all summer to get used to sleeping in past 6 and now that's when I have to get up.
NoT ToDaY ThOuGH.
I slept in until 9 and LOVed It.
I made myself a nice coffee and did my garden walk about.
  • Tomatoes- not good. black plague.
  • Lettuce- growing strong
  • Jalapenos- hot. looking great.
  • green peppers- 1 bad plant and 3 good ones, we'll probably get 8 keepers.
  • Yellow and Red onion- no bueno
  • Scallions- 25% of them growing good. The rest... something bad happened.
  • Basil- dreamy delight.

I think that's all. I know that we had a couple other kinds of peppers but I can't remember which one is which.


3 comments:

amy brink said...

just a friendly reminder that the big day is coming up - 38 days left :)

Francis said...

how creative! All that stuff and you make it look good. Does your ma still look like that???

TaMs* said...

Hey grandma FrAncis,
She looks even YoUnGeR, kind of like you!