Saturday, August 4, 2007

ahh... nothing like Saturday morning coffee**

This was my first week back to school and I'm ready for a relaxing weekend. This week was just meetings and classroom setup. Having the whole summer off made it hard to get up at 6 every morning. It took me all summer to get used to sleeping in past 6 and now that's when I have to get up.
NoT ToDaY ThOuGH.
I slept in until 9 and LOVed It.
I made myself a nice coffee and did my garden walk about.
  • Tomatoes- not good. black plague.
  • Lettuce- growing strong
  • Jalapenos- hot. looking great.
  • green peppers- 1 bad plant and 3 good ones, we'll probably get 8 keepers.
  • Yellow and Red onion- no bueno
  • Scallions- 25% of them growing good. The rest... something bad happened.
  • Basil- dreamy delight.

I think that's all. I know that we had a couple other kinds of peppers but I can't remember which one is which.


3 comments:

amyabrink said...

just a friendly reminder that the big day is coming up - 38 days left :)

Francis said...

how creative! All that stuff and you make it look good. Does your ma still look like that???

tams said...

Hey grandma FrAncis,
She looks even YoUnGeR, kind of like you!