Thursday, August 9, 2007

Back at IT.

This is my first week back to school (with kids) and so far so good. I'm at a different school with a different classroom so it's been taking me awhile to get organized. The teacher that was here before me retired and had been here since the school opened in 1978.. you do the math. That's a long time. I was negative 3 years old when she started working in this room. So... there is a TON of stuff to go through. I still have at least 10 cabinets that need organizing but I can only go through so many bags of beads, feathers and felt before I get overwhelmed and just close the cabinet door. Here are some pics of my new room.







1 comment:

RachelDenbow said...

What lucky children to have so many tools to make pretty things. I hope this year is a blessing year.