Thursday, October 2, 2008

ALmOst FridAY! kind of..

I got my hair trimmed. I wanted to get a bit of a wedge in the back but there are about 4 girls at my school with the same cut so I thought that might get a little weird if we all had the same do. The kids mix me up with the other teachers as it is.
I've been having some seriously chronic foot pain ever since our flag football fiasco a couple of weeks ago. Even tried going for a run, thinking it would "loosen" things up. I made it about half a block and had to hobble back home. I did some reading online yesterday and read that wearing flats is not recommended and I need to start wearing shoes with more support until they heal. So I did an inventory and a bit of cleaning out. And realized... I've got issues. As it turns out, I've got an addiction to flats. 16 to be exact. Yikes. And the only shoes I have with "support"... running shoes, can't exactly wear those to work unless it's Friday. So I might be doing a little shopping this weekend because I just about can't handle this hobbling around.
HappY ThURsdAY!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your husband must be a really cool guy. A lot of those shoes kinda look the same- it's great that he supports your flat-fetish!

Mon Petit Lapin said...

Lovely shoes and so much choice, very jealous! MBT's are the shoes everyone wearing for foot pain in case it gets severe :D x

cara harjes said...

bring some of those beauties over to the open house tomorrow night and we will throw them into our garage sale on saturday. ps - did you want that funky lamp you saw in our garage the other day?

Unknown said...

Ohh but the flats are so cute and the hair. I am seriously thinking of getting bangs like that.

I hope the foot pain gets better soon, so you can put those right back on:)

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

wow... I believe more than 3 is considered a collection!And what a collection you have...at least all they r completely different frm the next... My sist has quite a collection too but they all look alike hee* Thanks for your kind words dear... i got to get over this thingie-eek-eek... You have a lovely weekend!

Anonymous said...

just wooooow!