Friday, October 17, 2008

Last NiGhT*

I had a great time last night, the show was so fun.
I met so many cool people, we had a really great turn out.
I had five new pieces and all my prints.
Jeanne had about a dozen pieces of furniture for sale, they are so beautiful. The two of us have some fun projects planned to do together. Han and Emma came by. We are going to her house for dinner tonight, she passed the bar! yippee!Duc and Breezy made a surprise visit.Breezy's mom was showing across the street.
Vito, Whitney, Nicole,Herb and Cara came by at closing so we all went next door for drinks and dinner, it was a really fun night. So so fun and I met so many great people.
I have a fun photo shoot planned with CARA tomorrow, I've been looking forward to it all week. HapPy FrIDaY!

4 comments:

cara harjes said...

yeah for you last night! it looked so great!!! yeah yeah yeah!

and yeah for tomorrow's shoot. give me a holla' later and we will figure out the deets.

xoxo
c

please sir said...

Wow looks like an amazing night - congrats!

Angela said...

looks amazing, looks fun.

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for stopping by our blog so we could find you!

Love your work!