Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HumP DaY*

I've been working on getting some art together for my little gig at Rejuvanest tomorrow. I think I might take tomorrow off to finish some paintings and get my prints in order. I'm getting really excited about it! Thought I'd post this cute little photo of Joanna and me. She is so cute. I went out with her Jessica and Christi on Monday but accidentally deleted my other pics of them. :(
Happy WeDnEsdaY.
I'm going to CaRa's tonight for a little 'girls only' movie night! I've been looking forward to it all week!

6 comments:

Dallas Shaw said...

cool pics- what kids of camera do you use?

Bianca said...

i love your painting!! i'm really into art!

Edleen said...

love that! i'd love to see all your art for Rejuvanest :)

what a cute shot and how was the girls night out? must be so much fun :D

Mon Petit Lapin said...

Great painting, really nie, hope you get your Brad Pitt (substitute for most appropriate hot actor) fix!

Claire, said...

Beautiful print!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Oh dear...& big ouchhh! for accidentally deleting the pics...
been there & done that... Thanks for sharing your family's story dear... Awareness month indeed!

think pink*