Tuesday, October 7, 2008

OriGiNaLs in the ShoP**

I finished a couple of small paintings last night for my EtSY ShOP! I want to start adding a few originals here and there to spice things up a bit. My computer has been at the "hospital" for awhile so I haven't been able to work on any prints but I should be getting it back tonight! I have quite a few new things I've been working on and am ready to get working again in photoshop.
Both these paintings are 8"x8" on stretched canvas with a 1" deep frame. Ready to hang.... go check them out!

3 comments:

Mon Petit Lapin said...

Great work with your paintings, I love the orange one! I wish I was working and had money to spend on all the beautiful things I see but I am really sure they will sell like hot cakes! I hope you are having a great week ;) x

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

...very nice! I especially the top one with some texture... Hope you do well. I love the Etsy community.

Edleen said...

they're both great! such wonderful colours :)

and i love your office! so warm and cosy. that's one office i can stay late at! ;)

hope you're having a good week!