Monday, October 20, 2008

Lots of PiCs**

I had such a great weekend. Friday night we had dinner with Han and Chris and it was fantastic, they are so great. I spent all day Sunday hanging out with Vito, we took Cash to the dog park, he cooked me yummy food, ran errands together. It was lovely.
But Saturday... oh it was a real treat. A few weeks ago I took pics of Cara and now it was my turn! We've had such a fun time and have both learned so much. We are actually meeting again tomorrow to work on incorporating text into some photos.We drove all over finding fun backgrounds and had some fun props.
Here I am waiting for my train. It looks like something from Anthropologie. She did such a great job, it was such a fun time.
Happy MoNdAy!

7 comments:

jen geigley said...

wow, i am in LOVE with your photos! I think I need a photo friend - such a great idea to trade photo days. :D

Mon Petit Lapin said...

Ooo great photos, you look great very modelesque ;)

Edleen said...

You're Beautiful! :) love all your photo shots. can't wait to see more ;)

Enjoy the day!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

GORGEOUSSS...
such fun photo shoots dear...
lovely new week to you!

Claire, said...

Adorable pictures.

Anonymous said...

Love your photos!!! Especially the one with the falling pear. Very surreal.

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

OMG, you're so darn cute!! Love the Anthropologie-esque pix :) Ah, beauty of youth...