Wednesday, October 8, 2008

ToMaTOes AnyOnE??**

I picked more loot from the garden last night. It's been getting really cold at night so I'm not sure how many more times I'll be able to do this. We are getting to the end of the season for all the things we've planted. There is so much mint and basil it makes me sad to think it won't all get used. It's almost tempting to pick all of it and donate it to a yummy restaurant so they can make some ultra fresh mint Mojitos. We're talking a 15'x3' foot area full of mint that's about 16" tall. Any takers??
Cassius likes to watch me pick all of the goodies...
He's really good at staying out of the garden. Look..I'm dangling a vine of grape tomatoes in his face and he doesn't even flinch....
EEk! Never mind, he probably sneaks out at night for a little midnight snack.
HaPpy WeDneSdAY!**

5 comments:

Beth Hikes said...

These look delish!

You've been tagged!

http://hintjewelry.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Coomer said...

We are about to run out of our home grown tomatoes. I love the fall. But I hate the end of home grown tomatoes.

And mint is SO robust. It over takes a good portion of our backyard every year.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

What a visual delights!!!
I really like your pics...tint of colour... Happy Thursday to you dear... Gosh, TGIF so soon already?!!!

Angela said...

too cute. i have a little patch of herb in the garden for those days that I want to cook.

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Oh my ! haha so cute! My dogs like those too! : )

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com