Thursday, October 9, 2008

I've BeeN TaGGeD**

(new ptg.)

The lovely and oh so talented BeTh from HINT tagged me yesterday, I couldn't wait to get in on the FuN. I think I was tagged a while back when I first started my blog but I didn't know what it meant so I didn't really do anything about it. But now....

my 7 fun strange little facts

*When I was younger, I wanted to work at a grocery store so that I could work the conveyor belt and type on the cash register. While all my girlfriends were dreaming of being beauticians and nail techs, I wanted to work at Safeway (the only grocery store in town).

*I collect my husbands belly button fuzz (this is no joke) and stash it in a special place until the day I decide what I want to do with it. I started this mad project over 2 years ago and now have quite the collection.

* I have 16 pairs of flats, but that's no secret.

*I paid $800 for my first car by selling my steer (Auggie) at the county fair.

* During the work week, I eat edamame twice a day. One bowl full at 10am and one bowl at 12:30pm after my lunch. I go through two bags a week. I have done this for 2 1/2 years.

*Every morning I drink coffee and listen to talk radio in bed for at least 15 minutes before I hop in the shower.

*The smell and taste of pickles (anything pickled) makes me gag, my mouth is watering just typing this. Oh, and sauerkraut. yuck.
******
So my friends if you choose to accept this mission, please read the rules below:
*Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
*Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog -- some weird and some random.
*Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links their blogs.
*Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
*** So I'm tagging you...
NAKED lady (i love typing that)
****

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag, I will definitely get to that tonight. :)

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

belly fuzz?
I'm glad to have known you better now sweetie... I think?
;)

Claire, said...

Oh how funny! I love your answers, now I have to come up with some... hummmm

Beth Hikes said...

I dated a man that seemed to collect a lot of belly button fuzz too! I collected it and eventually made an artwork out of it!! No joke :) That stuff is amazing. This began my fascination with dust bunnies and anything bunny related.